The 185 meter high Euromast, the symbol of the port; the Schielandhuis (1662-1665), which now houses a museum, the gothic church of Saint Laurens from the 15th century, the bronze statue of the humanist Erasmus von Rotterdam (1622). Broad commercial streets, modem departmental stores and railway station are all post war constructions. A memorial (1953) reminds us of the destruction of the city.
Mari-Lynn and Mark
Mari and her husband, Mark, own an antiques shop in Historic Holly. Her strange and unsettled visions began the minute she moved into her husband’s home and began working at the antiques shop. At first it centered on the unusual disappearance of keys at the shop. From there it escalated. An antique or other object would fly off a shelf. Next came apparitions.
Sights and Attractions in Rotterdam Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES