Song Saa, Cambodia Do you feel like you’re constantly checking your phone, but not quite sure how to quit this habit? Song Saa’s luxury mindfulness retreat could be just the thing you need to break free from a digital addiction.
With the opportunity to switch off completely, this private island resort may well be one of Cambodia’s best-kept secrets. Stress less The five-day retreat kicks off with a personal wellness consultation followed by activities such as Karuna Kaya and Manipura massages, yoga and meditation, rainforest facials, and nightly bath rituals – sounds heavenly!
What’s more, this particular package focuses on the Buddhist tradition of metta bhavana (lovingkindness), so you’ll not only feel restored and re-energised, but filled with self-love, too. Perfect! Idyllic setting You can’t beat Song Saa’s location, either. Imagine the typical components of a desert island: rainforests, tropical reefs and sandy beaches. You’ll get eight nights’ full board which includes a five-day retreat and return flights. You’ll feel detoxed, uplifted and inspired by the time you leave.
Song Saa Private Island Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Complete Guide To Visiting Switzerland For Tourists
- Colombia Travel Guide For Tourists-Map of Colombia
- Raleigh Travel Guide: Raleigh Travel Guide For Tourist – Map Of Raleigh
- Colorado Springs Travel Guide For Tourist- Map Of Colorado Springs
- The Ultimate Travel Guide For Ireland: A Map Of The Nation’s Best Destinations