The Mediterranean is a magical place to visit, with an endless array of beaches, blue sea, and the weather that never stops being perfect. When it comes to visiting this part of the world, Sardinia is the best option by far.
Costa Smeralda, Sardinia Map
Costa Smeralda is a stunningly beautiful place to visit and explore. The region boasts some of the most stunningly beautiful beaches on the Mediterranean Sea, as well as world-famous resorts like Cinque Terre and Porto Cervo. Here are some of the best places to visit in Costa Smeralda:
1. Piaggio Blue Wave beach – This sandy beach is located in the municipality of Santa Maria Navarrese and is perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and windsurfing.
2. Selvaggia dei Saraceni – This secluded beach is located in the municipality of Arbatax and has crystal clear water that’s perfect for swimming, snorkelling, and kayaking.
3. La Pelosa Beach – This golden sand beach is located in the municipality of San Giorgio La Molara and offers plenty of activities such as swimming, sunbathing, parasailing, diving, and fishing.
4. Cala Mesquida Beach – This crystal-clear beach located in the municipality of Alghero features crystal-clear waters perfect for swimming.
The Best Places To Visit in Costa Smeralda, Italy Photo Gallery
The Best Places to Visit in Costa Smeralda, Italy
If you’re looking for a luxurious getaway, Costa Smeralda may be the right place for you. The small island off the coast of Italy is known for its crystal-clear waters, stunning coastline, and abundance of natural beauty. Here are five of the best places to visit in Costa Smeralda:
1. Cala D’Or Beach: Nestled among stunning coves and lined with swaying palm trees, Cala D’Or Beach is one of Costa Smeralda’s most popular attractions. With its white sand beaches and clear waters, it’s easy to spend a day lounging on the sand and swimming in the Mediterranean Sea.
2. Tiepolo Park: If you’re looking for a more active adventure, Tiepolo Park is perfect for you. This nature reserve encompasses more than 8,000 acres of unspoiled coastal scenery and offers plenty of opportunities for hiking, cycling, wildlife watching, and more.
3. San Giorgio Maggiore: Stretching along the coastline overlooking San Giorgio Maggiore Bay, this picturesque village is home to many restaurants and cafes as well as art galleries.
What To Do in Costa Smeralda, Italy
Costa Smeralda, located in the east of Italy, is a stunningly beautiful and rugged coastline. The region has a lot to offer visitors, including plenty of sandy beaches, crystal clear waters and picturesque villages. Here are some of the best places to visit in Costa Smeralda:
1. Positano: One of the most popular destinations in Costa Smeralda, Positano is a picturesque town with stunning cliff-lined coastlines and azure waters. The town has a variety of restaurants and hotels, making it the perfect place to stay for a day or two.
2. Monterosso al Mare: Another top spot for visitors to Costa Smeralda, Monterosso al Mare is an elegant coastal town with stunning views of the Tyrrhenian Sea. With its wide promenades and impressive architecture, Monterosso al Mare is a great place to stroll around while taking in the views.
Where to Stay in Costa Smeralda, Italy
Costa Smeralda is known for its crystal-clear waters and beautiful beaches, but the region is also rich with cultural attractions. There are plenty of lovely places to stay in Costa Smeralda, Italy if you’re looking for a relaxing getaway or an adventure-packed vacation.
Here are five of our favorite places to stay in Costa Smeralda, Italy:
1. Villa Sant’Angelo Resort and Spa: Perfect for those looking for a luxurious vacation, Villa Sant’Angelo Resort and Spa offers stunning views of the ocean and is just minutes from some of the area’s best beaches. The resort features an infinity pool, a fitness center, and more than 150 beautifully landscaped acres.
2. Hotel Costa Smeralda: Just steps away from some of the area’s most stunning beaches, Hotel Costa Smeralda offers luxury accommodations with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea. The hotel has a modern design with contemporary amenities, such as an infinity pool and an 18-hole golf course.
3. La Palma Beach Resort: If you’re looking for a laid-back getaway, La Palma Beach Resort is perfect for you.
Eating Out in Costa Smeralda, Italy
If you’re in the mood for some delicious Italian food, you’ll want to check out some of the best restaurants in Costa Smeralda. From simple pizzerias to Michelin-starred establishments, these places will have you spoiling yourself with mouth-watering dishes.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy meal, head to one of the many fast food joints in town. You’ll be able to find everything from burgers to pasta dishes here. If you’re feeling more adventurous, head to one of the restaurants that specializes in regional cuisine. You’ll be able to try dishes from all over Italy here.
Whatever type of eater you are, there’s a restaurant in Costa Smeralda waiting for you. So don’t wait any longer and start planning your trip today!
Shopping in Costa Smeralda, Italy
Costa Smeralda is a haven for shoppers, with plenty of boutiques and markets to explore. Whether you’re looking for high-end luxury goods or affordable souvenirs, there’s a store for you in the Mediterranean island paradise. Here are some of the best places to shop in Costa Smeralda:
1. Fendi Palace – Located in Porto Pollo, this luxury store is home to some of the world’s most popular fashion brands, including Fendi and Gucci.
2. La Perla – This luxurious boutique sells high-end fashion items, including handbags, jewelry, and couture gowns.
3. Salvatore Ferragamo – This Italian luxury shoe and clothing store offers a wide variety of brands and styles.
4. Lamborghini Galleria – Located in the town of Golfo Aranci, this dealership offers a variety of exotic cars, including Lamborghinis and Ferraris.
5. Giorgio Armani – This high-end Italian fashion house has stores throughout Europe, but the flagship store in Costa Smeralda is definitely worth a visit.
Transportation to and around Costa Smeralda, Italy
If you’re planning a trip to Costa Smeralda, it’s important to understand how to get there and around the area. The most common way to get to Costa Smeralda is via air or sea. There are several airports in the area, including Costa Smeralda International Airport and Olbia-Tempio Airport. You can also take a bus or train.
There are several ways to get around the area. You can rent a car or bike, take public transportation, or use taxis.
Costa Smeralda is an amazing destination with plenty to see and do. Make sure you have enough information before you go so that you can enjoy your trip!
Getting Around Costa Smeralda, Italy
Costa Smeralda is an amazing place to visit, but it can be difficult to get around if you’re not familiar with the area. Below are some tips on how to get around and make the most of your trip.
If you’re staying in a city, like Malamocco or Porto Sant’Elpidio, try to use public transportation. Taxis are also available, but can be expensive. If you’re staying on the coast, consider renting a bike or scooter. It’s easy to get around and there’s plenty of interesting places to explore.
When traveling outside of towns and cities, make sure to take the time to stop and take in the scenery. There are lots of beautiful areas to visit in Costa Smeralda, including spots like Punta Ala and Cala Gonone.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map Of Rouen: What You Need To Know About The City Traveling To France
- Santa Fe: The City That Never Sleeps
- A Tourist’s Guide To Roswell: What To Do, Where To Stay And Where To Eat
- Sa Pobla – A Travel Guide For Every Destination
- Sa Coma Travel Guide for Tourist, Map of Sa Coma