The Little Mermaid has nothing on this!
Off the coast of Tanzania lies the remote island of Pemba. Think total seclusion, vast blue African skies, and warm, tropical water – then add a room-cum- star Manta Resort’s Underwater Room is something special, and makes an ideal – and unusual – setting for a honeymoon break. Just imagine shoals of colourful back on a double bed… ACCOMMODATION About 250 metres from the shore is a structure with a top deck for sun tanning or star-gazing, a landing deck for dining and lounging (as well as a bathroom facility), and, the main attraction: a bedroom that’s four metres below the water.
The Underwater Room, The Manta Resort, Pemba, Tanzania Photo Gallery
exotic creatures, you and yours will be able to have a marine experience like never before. Along with this spectacular room, the resort has more conventional (but no less stylish) land-based stay villas, and thatched Garden rooms. BOOK IT All of the rooms are available on a fully-inclusive basis. This means daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, all your beverages, one treatment per person, per as well as the use of kayaks. The Underwater Room will set you back $1 500pn for two people themantaresort.com for more.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Complete Guide To Visiting Switzerland For Tourists
- Colombia Travel Guide For Tourists-Map of Colombia
- Raleigh Travel Guide: Raleigh Travel Guide For Tourist – Map Of Raleigh
- Colorado Springs Travel Guide For Tourist- Map Of Colorado Springs
- The Ultimate Travel Guide For Ireland: A Map Of The Nation’s Best Destinations