It is protected by a gate which bears the sign ‘ Toledo Map Tourist Attractions Residents And Authorised Vehicles Only’, but pedestrians can gain access to the track through a smaller gate Toledo Map Tourist Attractions to the left. Simply follow the track back towards the sea; it is from this track that you get a rather better view of the amazing meanders of the Cuckmere estuary to your right. At weekends and holiday periods throughout the year do not be surprised to be one of many walkers enjoying this excellent path, which is suitable for pushchair and wheelchair use.
In about half a mile the path swings quite sharply left, away from the valley and up towards a cluster of farm buildings. Do not go left with it, but fork right here onto another path, which is signposted ‘Seven Sisters Cliffs/The Beach’. You make your way through a gate, and then after about 100 yards you fork left.
Toledo Map Tourist Attractions Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mandapa A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- Reviews: Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang – Map of Cambodia – Where to Stay in Cambodia
- The Datai, Langkawi MALAYSIA
- Honeymoon at Domaine des Etangs FRANCE