On the opposite side which dates back to the early eighteenth San Juan Subway Map century. At the crossroads turn right into South Pallant, a pleasant but unspectacular street, then San Juan Subway Map swing round to the right along Old Market Avenue, keeping the modern redbrick Christ Church to your left. Shortly you arrive back in South Street. Cross over and then turn left, retracing your steps.
Cross the Avenue de Chartres then simply continue on to the station where your walk began. Your Teashop Walk is at an end, but with so much to see and enjoy in Chichester at any time you will surely find every reason to return to sample the cheese scones at The Buttery for which you hadn’t worked up sufficient appetite, the mushrooms on toast that you spurned in St Martin’s, the chocolate roulade you didn’t quite have room for in Shepherds, the mini-quiches that Clinch’s had just run out of before you got there .
San Juan Subway Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mandapa A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- Reviews: Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang – Map of Cambodia – Where to Stay in Cambodia
- The Datai, Langkawi MALAYSIA
- Honeymoon at Domaine des Etangs FRANCE