Apparently founded 200 years previously by Greek tradesmen, the town came in to the possession of the Romans in 1 BC and was called then Portus Cale. In 540 came the Visigoths, in 716 the Arabs and in the 11th century Porto became the county of Portucalia, supposedly the origins of the name Portugal. In 1394 Henry the Navigator was bom there. From 1580 to 1640 Porto was in the possession of the Spanish rulers.
Burn on Mari and Mark’s son
Courtesy of MARi-LYNN and Mark
Matt and Melanie spoke to Mari at length about her feelings and experiences. Based on that and an initial investigation of her home and business, they began to suspect there may be something to the Mari’s stories. In fact, they believed it was demonic.
Travel to Porto Portugal Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES