SERENITY NOW! Book a Ritual for Two at The Fairmont Southampton’s Willow Stream Spa. Go crazy on each other with muds and masks in the couples suite before enjoying side-by-side aromatherapy massages. Afterward, linger in the hydrotherapy suite overlooking whitewashed limestone rooftops and pastel cottages.
HAPPY HOUR If St. George’s is the historic center of Bermuda, then Hamilton is the hub of its social scene. Seek out the hidden alleyway to f nd cozy Bolero Brasserie for its Old ’n’ Stormy cocktail, made with local Gosling’s Old Family Reserve rum and fresh ginger.
MASTER CHEF A quick cab ride from Hamilton lands you at the Beau Rivage Restaurant & Bar at Newstead Belmont Hills Resort. Decorated chef Jean-Claude Garzia curates a fi ve-course meal, featuring dishes like cod fi sh cake with banana guacamole and wild-fennel sauce to chilled loquat souffl é with Bermuda gold liqueur.
PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC Boogie all night long to old-school funk at Henry VIII’s. Sip rum swizzles, Bermuda’s signature drink (every bar puts its own spin on the cocktail) and get down alongside local couples. Make the short walk back to The Reefs Club to relax in your private outdoor hot tub under a star-f lled sky.
Travel to Bermuda Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Complete Guide To Visiting Switzerland For Tourists
- Colombia Travel Guide For Tourists-Map of Colombia
- Raleigh Travel Guide: Raleigh Travel Guide For Tourist – Map Of Raleigh
- Colorado Springs Travel Guide For Tourist- Map Of Colorado Springs
- The Ultimate Travel Guide For Ireland: A Map Of The Nation’s Best Destinations