We want to plan an activity for our guests on the morning of the wedding, but we don’t want them exhausted or partying so hard that they’re drunk by the time the main event begins.
Help! THE EXPERT Event planners Sarah Glick and Sarah Pease run Brilliant Event Planning and specialize in planning destination weddings in Mexico and the Caribbean.
For day-of wedding activities, err on the side of being conservative. In a tropical destination, we recommend minimizing the amount of time guests will spend in the sun.
Too much sun puts people at risk not just of getting sunburned, but also feeling zapped. Adventure activities such as cave-tubing are great because they get your guests excited and moving.
We recently planned a wedding where guests had the opportunity to go on a gentle jungle walk in the morning. It was a huge hit because it was part sightseeing and part exploring, but not too strenuous.
Wedding on Caribbean Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Colorado Springs Travel Guide For Tourist- Map Of Colorado Springs
- The Ultimate Travel Guide For Ireland: A Map Of The Nation’s Best Destinations
- Greece Travel Guide – Places to Visit, Nightlife And Culture
- Tourist Guide To South Africa: A Complete Travel Guide
- A Travel Guide To Slovakia: The Best Destinations, Tips & Maps