The Western Plains Cultural Centre is proud to announce its latest exhibition, Shaded: The other Australian Landscape. Drawn entirely from works in the Art Gallery of NSW collection it looks at landscape art from the 1850s through to the 1950s.
Western Plains Cultural Centre Photo Gallery
Curated by Jessica Moore (WPCC Collection O? cer) it examines the way in which shade and shadow have changed in form and meaning, from sinister to calming and back again, as artists grappled with the unique Australian land and light.
Visitors will be to able to view works from artists such as Eugene von Guérard, WC Piguenit, Eliot Gruner, Julian Ashton, Roy de Maistre, Olive Cotton and Max Dupain. Many of these works have never been exhibited outside Sydney and this is a major exhibition of iconic Australian artists that should not be missed. The WPCC is the only venue for this exhibition.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mandapa A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Reviews: Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang – Map of Cambodia – Where to Stay in Cambodia
- The Datai, Langkawi MALAYSIA
- Honeymoon at Domaine des Etangs FRANCE
- Travel to Carneros Resort And Spa NAPA VALLEY, CALIFORNIA