CLUB MED PUNTA CANA In December 2015, this allinclusive opened its Zen Oasis, a tot-free resort-within-a-resort with 78 rooms that fl aunt spalike bathrooms and outdoor daybeds. Before or after the wedding, play in an Olympicsize lap pool, or Zen out under a palapa on aptly named Zen Beach. Rooms from $182 per couple; weddings from $2,450.
FIJI RESORT & SPA Float down the aisle escorted by a Fijian warrior at this fi ve-star resort, home of the adults-only Waitui Beach Club, debuted July 2015. Expect a restaurant, a pool, a dedicated check-in area and 74 rooms that are separate from the main resort. Did we mention the champagne bar? Rooms from $255; weddings from $2,100.
HOTEL WAILEA Fresh of a $15 million reno, this 72-room Maui hotel is adults-only as of spring 2015. Swap ceremonial leis at sunset on one of two lawns, followed by dinner in Capische’s wild and lush garden. Coax guests into the aloha spirit with welcome apothecary cocktails and pressed juices at The Cabanas. Rooms from $499; weddings from $2,500.
The 3 Best All-Inclusive Vacations With Kids Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Colorado Springs Travel Guide For Tourist- Map Of Colorado Springs
- The Ultimate Travel Guide For Ireland: A Map Of The Nation’s Best Destinations
- Greece Travel Guide – Places to Visit, Nightlife And Culture
- Tourist Guide To South Africa: A Complete Travel Guide
- A Travel Guide To Slovakia: The Best Destinations, Tips & Maps