A.A. Rayburn Musical Instruments US Map & Phone & Address
263 Huntington Ave. Boston;(617) 266-4727
The first sight that greets you upon entering Rayburn’s is a wall of autographed photos from giants of the music biz Sonny Rollins, Henry Mancini, Tom Jones (??), Woody Herman all thanking and blessing Emilio Lyons. He is also known as the Sax Doctor, a guru among musicians for keeping their horns in perfect shape.
Rayburn’s sells new and used instruments, mainly brass, saxes, and flutes. Many of the used horns are rentals that have been refurbished under this expert care to like-new condition: An alto sax that would sell for $650 new may go for $525 used. Trumpets start at $175 and up. They do carry some guitars electric, acoustic and classical starting around $125. Trade-ins are accepted; We wheel and deal, said one salesperson. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 P.M. Mondays through Saturdays.
A.A. Rayburn Musical Instruments US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide