Helping people get the most out of their trip to Roswell, this guide has everything you need to know. This guide will help you find places to stay and eat, attractions near and far and things to do in Roswell.
Map of Roswell
Roswell is a small town in the state of New Mexico that has become well-known for its alleged UFO crash site. The city is home to several historic sites, including the General Roswell Museum and Air Force Base, which are worth checking out if you’re in the area. If you’re looking for something to do other than sightseeing, there are plenty of activities available, including hiking and golfing. Finally, if food is your thing, there are plenty of restaurants to choose from in Roswell.
A Tourist’s Guide To Roswell: What To Do, Where To Stay And Where To Eat Photo Gallery
Roswell is a small town located in the heart of New Mexico. It is a great place to visit for its history and natural beauty. Here are some of the things you can do while you’re in Roswell:
-Visit the Roswell Museum of History. This museum has exhibits about the history of Roswell and the surrounding area. It is open from Monday through Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm, and on Sundays from 1 pm to 4 pm. Admission is free for children under age 12, and seniors age 65 or older with an ID receive a discount.
-Walk around Main Street and check out the shops. There are plenty of places to buy souvenirs and food in Roswell.
-Take a drive out to the Chaco Culture National Historical Park. This park is home to many ruins including a great pyramids. The park is open from 8 am to 6 pm daily except Christmas day when it opens at 9 am. Admission is free for children under age 18, those age 18-64 with an ID, and military personnel with an ID.
-Catch a show at the historic Opera House Theater. This theater is known for its beautiful acoustics and is a wonderful venue for live classical music. -Stop by the Roswell History Center. This dedication to history is open Monday through Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm and Saturday from 1 pm until 5 pm. Admission is $2 for adults, kids under age 6 are free.
-Walk over to the visitor center at the zoo and take in some of the amazing animal exhibits that they have here. -Visit the National Park Service visitor center located on Mill Avenue to learn about what kinds of activities are available in the park. A variety of lodging and dining options are also available here, making this a great place to stay if you plan on exploring some of the surrounding area!
If you’re looking for something to do in Roswell, there are plenty of attractions available. The town is home to the Roswell International UFO Museum, which is a great place to visit if you’re interested in UFOs. You can also explore the alien-themed shops and restaurants that line Main Street. If you’re looking for a quiet place to stay, the Hampton Inn & Suites is a great option. And if you’re in the mood for some delicious food, head over to Mama Rosa’s Mexican Restaurant.
Roswell is home to some of the best restaurants in the state. Whether you’re looking for a casual bite or a luxurious dinner, there’s a restaurant here for you. Here are five of our favorite places to eat in Roswell:
1. The Blue Six Shooter – This bar and grill is perfect for those who love country music. They have live music every night, and the food is great too.
2. Mama’s Pizza – Mama’s Pizza is a local favorite for pizza lovers of all ages. They have several locations throughout Roswell, so there’s sure to be one close by.
3. Lonestar Roadhouse – If you’re looking for something casual but delicious, then Lonestar Roadhouse is the place for you. They have great steaks and burgers, and the atmosphere is perfect for a night out with friends.
4. Green Chile Kitchen – If you’re looking for some authentic Mexican food, then Green Chile Kitchen is definitely worth checking out. The restaurant has a great atmosphere and the food is incredible.
5. Peanut Butter & Jelly – If you’re looking for something sweet and delicious, then Peanut Butter & Jelly is definitely the place to go. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is amazing.
6. Talamore Roadhouse – If you’re looking for a casual night out with friends, then Talamore Roadhouse is definitely worth checking out. They have great food and great beer.
7. Lush & Lemony – If you’re looking for some great Lebanese food, then Lush & Lemony will be perfect for you. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and the food is absolutely incredible.
Roswell is a convenient place to stop on your way to and from Albuquerque. There are several convenience stores in the town, all of which offer basics like drinks, snacks, and cigarettes. If you’re looking for something more unique, check out the Roswell Bakery and Cafe or the Simply Delicious Bakery. Both establishments offer delicious pastries and coffee that will keep you going until dinner. If you’re looking for a bite to eat, try the Flying Saucer Bar & Grill or the Pecan Lodge. Both places have delicious food that will leave you satisfied. Finally, if you need a place to sleep, don’t forget about the Motel 6 in Roswell. The rooms are affordable and clean.
Hotels and Lodging
Hotels in Roswell are plentiful, with prices ranging from very affordable to luxurious. Most of the hotels are located near the center of town.
The Roswell Convention and Visitors Bureau provides a list of recommended hotels.
Apartments can be found in Roswell, but they are generally more expensive than hotels. There are a few furnished apartments available, but most people choose to rent an apartment furnished by the owner.
Roswell is a small town in New Mexico that has a lot to offer tourists. Here are some of the things you can do while in Roswell:
– Visit the historic Roswell Area Museum, which has exhibits on the town’s history and UFO sightings.
– Shop at the numerous boutiques and stores in town.
– Take a walk or bike ride around the picturesque downtown area.
– Eat at one of the many restaurants in town.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Santa Fe: The City That Never Sleeps
- Sa Pobla – A Travel Guide For Every Destination
- Sa Coma Travel Guide for Tourist, Map of Sa Coma
- Guide To St. Lucia: Saint Lucian Travel Guide
- Saarbrücken Travel Guide for Tourists – Map of Saarbrücken