Hey my name is Andres Cabrera.
I am from Malaga Spain and I am a to leader for royalty back roads of Iberia. I think that. This is a great place to grow up, and it’s a marvelous place to visit.
Andres Cabrera tour guide to Spain Iberian ?? Photo Gallery
I have been witness of maybe one of the most big changes in our society in the last year’s because. I was born in a dictatorship and I saw. How the dictatorship disappear into democracy. So that was a really big change that.
I witnessed happy when I am at home. I like to meet my family we have a lot of friends reunions my favorite dish is the gazpacho which is called tomato soup with olive oil onion pepper, and it’s very refreshing summer here is extremely hot.
So we we like a spatula drinking a lot of a spatula summer. This is a place where we have many different old traditions, it’s something that everyone should experience in this part of the world. I look forward to welcoming you to Spain you.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mandapa A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Reviews: Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang – Map of Cambodia – Where to Stay in Cambodia
- The Datai, Langkawi MALAYSIA
- Honeymoon at Domaine des Etangs FRANCE
- Travel to Carneros Resort And Spa NAPA VALLEY, CALIFORNIA