FEW DESTINATIONS SHOUT NATURE’ LIKE BORNEO DOES AND THIS STUNNING
Malaysian hideaway doesn’t disappoint. Remote, regal and oozing natural beauty, not only does it benefit from a gargantuan beach all to itself, but there’s an orangutan sanctuary actually within its grounds. You’ll have a front-row-ticket to see these cheeky primates at play and can learn all about how the centre is working to protect this special species. hen there are the rest of Borneo’s riches to consider: dramatic scenery, rainbow-throwing waterfalls and unspoilt beaches that stretch for miles. Canopy walks, bird-watching and guided rainforest treks can all be arranged through the hotel – that is, if you can tear yourself away from your new ginger friends. INSIDER TIP: Start your evenings in style with a sundowner at Sampan Bar overlooking he beach.
IT: 6 nights, plus 3 nights Excelsior Hong Kong. Transfers and flights included from 1,715 per person.
SHANGRI-LA’S RASA RIA RESORT & SPA
Borneo, Malaysia Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Colorado Springs Travel Guide For Tourist- Map Of Colorado Springs
- The Ultimate Travel Guide For Ireland: A Map Of The Nation’s Best Destinations
- Greece Travel Guide – Places to Visit, Nightlife And Culture
- Tourist Guide To South Africa: A Complete Travel Guide
- A Travel Guide To Slovakia: The Best Destinations, Tips & Maps