DINOSAUR NATIONAL MONUMENT MAP UTAH
Dinosaur National Monument is based in Colorado and most of the lands are there, but about 38,000 acres are in northeast Utah. The region includes Split Mountain Canyon and a stretch of the Green River. Backcountry camping is available by permit. See the Colorado chapter for more about this National Monument.
Utah also has extensive state trust lands scattered throughout the state, adding up to some 5,000 separate tracts. These are undeveloped and open to primitive camping and other recreational uses such as hiking. Hunting is allowed as well.
Little in the way of printed literature is available regarding these lands. For more information contact the Utah Division of State Lands and Forestry, 355 West North Temple, 3 Triad Center, Suite 400, Salt Lake City, UT 84180; (801)538-5508.
DINOSAUR NATIONAL MONUMENT MAP UTAH Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- The 10 Best American National Parks to Visit
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives