Greenough had grown up in Montecito near Mountain Drive, Santa Boston Subway Map Barbara’s legendary bohemian community. His brother, George Greenough, became a famous surfer and surfboard design Boston Subway Map innovator. But the Mountain Drive group’s annual grape stomps and winemaking festivities inspired Greenough to pursue a more land-based career. He drove around with his buddies, winemaking pioneers Michael Benedict and Richard Sanford, searching for land with good grape-growing potential. Sanford and Benedict found their ideal spot in the Santa Rita Hills in 1970. Greenough decided to keep looking, until he finally discovered Rancho Saucelito (Spanish for little willows), which Ditmas’s granddaughter had put on the market.
Boston Subway Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru