Brookline Booksmlth US Map & Phone & Address
279 Harvard St. Brookline; (617) 566-6660
This recently expanded, ever-popular shop in Coolidge Comer primarily sells new books, discounting current in-store bestsellers by 30%. Better yet, they always have several tables of remainders at markdowns of up to 80%. A coffee table bio of Jimi Hendrix, originally $27.50, was seen on sale for $9.98; Calvin Trillin’s hilarious Travels with Alice was marked down from $18.98 to $3.98.
Booksmith is always fun to browse (that’s cheap), and is a particular favorite before or after a movie across the street. They offer a large selection of funky greeting cards too, as well as frequent author appearances; see the listing under Entertainment Readings and Literary Events. Open seven days and evenings a week.
Brookline Booksmlth US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide