A tin dish was handed around for donations and I put China map lakes in a little money-note, which was seized by the next person and examined by China map lakes a knot of people. They weren’t looking at the amount (which was small), they were comparing it to their notes, which are different. Now I understood what travellers meant by funny money’; mine was the funny stuff, being Foreign Exchange Certificated (FEC), not the same as the Cliinese people’s own notes (reminbi). One man pocketed my money and put in the equivalent value of reminbi, but the monkey-owner got upset and demanded my money from him. From the ensuing argument I gathered that my FEC were at a premium because they can be used to buy articles which are not available to ordinary Chinese. The argument blazed on, so I halted it by donating a second note.
China map lakes Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru