The chef stood bashing the noodles out by hand, looping China vs norway travel the strands around his fingers and thrashing them against a flour-coated table while pulling his China vs norway travel hands further apart. The noodle ropes stretched evenly without breaking, and stretched again every time he re-looped them, until they had reached the required thinness. My supper was noodle soup with chopped greens, mutton and hot chili. A friendly crowd of Uighur and Huizi gathered to watch me eat. One Hui man told me that he could speak five languages: Hui, Uighur, Kazakh, Mongolian and Chinese. He also said he owned two horses and 4 sheep.
China vs norway travel Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru