Talley Vineyards, with Brian and his wife, Johnine, Copenhagen Metro Map at the helm, grows grapes on 190 acres of estate vineyards in the Arroyo Grande and Edna Copenhagen Metro Map valleys, named Rincon, Rosemary’s, Monte Sereno, Las Ventanas, Oliver’s, and Stone Corral. Winemaker Eric Johnson, who earned a degree in wine and viticulture studies from California Polytechnic University San Luis Obispo, applies a gentle hand to reflect the terroir while crafting vintages in the 8,000-square-foot gravity-flow facility on the Rincon Vineyard property. Johnson’s bottlings appear under two different labels. Talley Vineyards wines focus on stellar Chardonnay and Pinot Noir produced entirely from estate vineyards. Wines bearing the label Bishop’s Peak reflect the distinct characteristics of various vineyard regions in San Luis Obispo County. The winery also makes Mano Tinta wines, whose proceeds support an endowment benefiting county farmworkers.
Copenhagen Metro Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru