Forget the old chicken and the egg conundrum; the real question is: which came first, the exercise or the self control?
Flex That Self-Control Muscle Photo Gallery
We all know the mental commitment required to turn up to workouts, but it appears that exercise is actually very good at building our ‘self-control muscle’ as well.
A group of researchers at the University of Kansas tested this out on a group of women over a two-month period and found that the majority of them gained a ‘notable’ amount of self control, and that the more they exercised, the more their self control grew too
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mandapa A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Reviews: Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang – Map of Cambodia – Where to Stay in Cambodia
- The Datai, Langkawi MALAYSIA
- Honeymoon at Domaine des Etangs FRANCE
- Travel to Carneros Resort And Spa NAPA VALLEY, CALIFORNIA