HOLLY RIVER STATE PARK MAP WEST VIRGINIA
8,292 acres. Holly River is situated in a valley in central West Virginia, with mountains on either side. Near the park boundary is 2,480-foot Potato Knob, which offers great views, and there are dense hardwood forests, two rivers, some streams, and several waterfalls. Wildlife includes deer, bear, and bobcat.
Activities: Hiking and backpacking are possible on 33 miles of trails. Difficulty varies from easy to strenuous. Fishing is available along the rivers and streams.
Camping Regulations: Primitive camping is limited to two designated areas. No fee is required for camping here.
For Further Information: Holly River State Park, P.O. Box 70, Hacker Valley, WV 26222; (304)493-6353.
HOLLY RIVER STATE PARK MAP WEST VIRGINIA Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Map of New York City – New York City Guide And Statistics
- Map of San Francisco – San Francisco Map Free
- Coolest Countries in the World to Visit