83 Summer St, Boston; (617) 338-8572
This large, clean cafeteria is a great place to escape the hustle and bustle of shoppers and business people racing around Downtown Crossing. It has two dining rooms and a large menu of breakfasts, sandwiches, and hot meals. Nothing is over $5
For breakfast, two eggs and bacon with home fries and toast are $2.45. Omelettes are mostly $2.85. Sandwiches may be pouches, clubs and combos (all $3 to $5), like the Black Russian turkey, ham, salami, Swiss, lettuce, tomato, onion, cole slaw, and Russian dressing, all for $4.25.
Hot platters include chicken kebabs or steak tips over rice, with salad, each $4.95. Also in the same price range are roast beef, chicken, or turkey, with mashed potatoes and a vegetable. Check the billboard for daily soups and specials, too. Hours are 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
Kingston Deli and Grill US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES