Stereo Jack’s Records Boston US Map & Phone & Address
1704 Massachusetts Ave Cambridge; (617) 497-9447
Yet another of Cambridge’s many fine used music shops, Stereo Jack’s specializes in jazz, straight-ahead blues, and R & B records, which are still a vital format in this area of music. These are mostly $1 to $4; most used CDs average from $5 to $8.
Jack’s doesn’t seem to concentrate. that much on tapes.
There is also a vast bargain bin of records for $1. Some people come in and only look there, says Jack. They always walk away with something. He is more proud, though, of his extensive jazz selection. Open weekdays from 10 A.M. to 8 P.M. Saturdays 10-6, Sundays 12-7.
Stereo Jack’s Records Boston US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES