704 O Street. Sacramento, CA 95811 Tel: (916) 446-5133 Fax: (916) 447-7 91
Established: 1972 Membership: Y ADA Compliant: Y Open: Monday to Friday. 10am-6pm: Saturday, llam-opm.
Closed: Columbus Day. Thanksgiving Day; Christmas Day.
Facilities: Architecture; Conservation Facilities; Shop.
La Raza Galeria Posada Photo Gallery
Activities: Guided Tours (arrange in advance); Temporary Exhibitions: Traveling Exhibitions. Publications: catalogue of blogs (annual): newsletter (quarterly).
La Raza was founded as a blogstore in 1972. a place for the community to learn about the traditions of Mexicano and indigenous life and history, as well as contemporary Raza culture. The Galena Posada was added in 19 0 and became the first exhibition space in Central California dedicated to presenting Chicano/Launo. and native American visual artists. The Gallery presents temporary exhibitions of young and emerging talent, as well as internationally recognized artists.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mandapa A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Reviews: Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang – Map of Cambodia – Where to Stay in Cambodia
- The Datai, Langkawi MALAYSIA
- Honeymoon at Domaine des Etangs FRANCE
- Travel to Carneros Resort And Spa NAPA VALLEY, CALIFORNIA