Chestnut Hill Shopping Center (Rte. 9), Chestnut Hill; (617) 731-5335
Tucked in next to the Star Market, La Rotisserie is a long, narrow shop geared to take-out, though they do have several tables along one wall. You can get a whole barbecued chicken, rotisseried in their gingery sauce, for $7.50, or a lemon Cornish hen for around $6.50. There is even crispy duck a I’orange, a bit pricier at $7.95 per pound.
Lunch and dinner plates come with two side orders; choose from real mashed potatoes, long-grain rice, squash, zucchini in tomato sauce, and others. The plates range from $4.50 to $6, including a half-chicken, barbecued ribs, a breast and rib combo, etc. Sandwich versions of these are all between $4 to $5. There are also homemade soups, salads, and pastas not to mention their famous homemade gravy, available by the quart.
Lunch is available 11 am. to 3 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays, with dinner served until 9 P.M. Sunday hours are 12 noon to 8 P.M.
La Rotisserie US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES