LOYALSOCK TRAIL MAP PENNSYLVANIA
The Loyalsock Trail jtraverses state forests, a state park, and some private lands in north-central Pennsylvania. It follows mountain ridges and alongside streams, and also passes a few lakes and ponds. Some of the route is rugged, with some fine vistas. Difficulty ranges from easy to strenuous.
Camping Regulations: Camping and campfires are allowed freely along the trail when it’s on state forest lands, except where posted otherwise. Campsites should be at least 100 feet from the trail and 200 feet from roads.
A permit is required in order to remain more than one night at any campsite in a state forest. In Worlds End State Park camping is restricted to a campground. Camping is prohibited on the private lands which the trail passes through.
For Further Information: Alpine Club of Williamsport, P.O. Box 501, Williamsport, PA 17703.
LOYALSOCK TRAIL MAP PENNSYLVANIA Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- The 10 Best American National Parks to Visit
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives