What is luxury to you? Lazy days drinking rose and playing cards in the south of France.
Matakauri Lodge in New Zealand where we spent our days riding and hiking around the mountains and our evenings cuddled up next to a roaring log fire in our private villa. It really was such a special place.
Name three must-packs for honeymooners
A glamorous kaftan, oversized sunnies and Mrs White’s Unstung Hero mosquito repellent (it smells gorgeous and keeps bugs at bay!)
What is your favourite romantic hotel?
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay in Vietnam. It has an amazing beach on a private cove with the clearest bright-green sea plus incredible food using ingredients from a sprawling kitchen garden. he accommodation is seriously romantic – pick a hilltop villa, these come with their own plunge pools and dramatic views across the bay.
What has been your most luxurious travel experience so far? Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THE KANDY HOUSE KANDY, SRI LANKA BEAUTIFUL BEACHES, HISTORIC TEA TANGALLE, SRI LANKA PLANTATIONS, IMPRESSIVE SAFARIS
- A HOLIDAY TO CLUB LA SANTA IN LANZAROTE
- IL SERENO LAKE COMO, ITALY SET ON THE LAKE’S SOUTH-EASTERN SHORE
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- PINE CLIFFS ALGARVE, PORTUGAL AS RELAXING WAYS TO ARRIVE AT THE BEACH GO