If asked to name a particular feature of the Cross, Madrid Metro Map most people will at once think of the clocks, and may not even realise that in a Madrid Metro Map recess on the east face of the Cross is a bust of Charles I. It is in fact a replica of a bust that was made for Charles I in the 1630s, and which itself had previously been placed in the central niche of the Cross. Turn right at the Cross into East Street.
Shortly on the right you will see the Royal Arms, known also as the Old Punch House; it was constructed on the site of a house where Elizabeth I was entertained in 1591, and nearly three centuries later the landlord was appointed manufacturer of Chichester Milk Punch to Queen Victoria. The pub stands on the site of the original St Mary’s Hospital, about which more below. Follow East Street then take the first turning on the left, into St Martin’s Street.
Madrid Metro Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mandapa A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- Reviews: Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang – Map of Cambodia – Where to Stay in Cambodia
- The Datai, Langkawi MALAYSIA
- Honeymoon at Domaine des Etangs FRANCE