Massachusetts Institute of Technology US Map & Phone & Address
77 Massachusetts Ave Cambridge; (617) 253-2826
Wait a minute, Mine, isn’t MIT just for high-tech junkies? You may be surprised, but MIT has a wonderful assortment of arts programs, many of which are free. Performance groups are varied, including the Concert Choir (directed by Tanglewood conductor John Oliver), the Symphony Orchestra, MIT Dance Workshop, the Shakesperare Ensemble, and an im-prov comedy troupe, Roadkill Buffet MIT is even home to New England’s only Balinese gamelan orchestra, the Gamelan Galak Tika. Venues include the MIT Chapel and Kresge Auditorium, which face each other in front of the student center on Massachusetts Avenue, as well as Killian Hall at 160 Memorial Drive. Most concerts are free; theater and dance events range from free up to $9.
Don’t miss the Poetry@MIT’ series, presenting renowned poets from across the country, free of charge.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES