Boat and Helicopter Excursions
Your visit to New York would not be complete without the jjf traditional boat ride around *0 Manhattan. There’s just one company with regular service, the Circle Line, leaving from Pier 83 on the Hudson River at West 43rd Street.
The boat goes round the island of Manhattan, a 35-mile voyage that takes three hours.
It’s quite a long trip, but well worth doing. A guide will indicate points of interest. To see Manhattan in a boat in a shorter period of time, take the ferry to Staten Island from Battery Park. The fare is still New York’s biggest bargain.
Flying over the town in a helicopter is an unforgettable experience. There are various
Sailor’s view of Brooklyn Bridge, traditionally sold to unsuspecting visitors by city-slicker swindlers.
New York map uptown Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru