OCT EAST GOLF CLUB SHENZHEN
This is Shenzhen’s newest, most unusual and, to some people’s mind, most exclusive golf course. It is situated at a height of between 324 and 451 metres in the OCT East Resort
and theme park complex behind Dameisha Beach. It’s hard work enjoying yourself at OCT East golf course.
It consists of two eighteen-hole courses set high in mountain valleys. The Canadian designers Neilson Haworth designed it. One is a club course and the other is open to the public. Players weave their way past cliffs and waterfalls and lakes, all evidence of the developers’ commitment to building a resort dedicated to eco-friendly tourism, a mountain, lake, and forest retreat in the heart of the city. Each course has its own top quality clubhouse. It is not clear whether this is to serve the convenience of guests or to keep the day-trippers separate from the members.
There is also a driving range with 66 driving positions.
Address: OCT East, Dameisha
Buses nos. 53, 239, 103, 360, 364 Da Mei Sha
SHENZHEN BUS ROUTES MAP Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES