HOLIDAY PLAZA SHENZHEN
The Holiday Plaza complex includes retail shopping, a movie theatre, and skating rink.
It is also home to the luxurious five-star hotel, The Westin Shenzhen Nanshan. As one of the newer malls, Holiday Plaza has a high proportion of international brands among its outlets, including Toys R Us, the fashion chains ZARA Spanish and H&M Swedish.
But it’s all just that bit bigger and flasher than elsewhere. The Ole supermarket in the basement has Shenzhen’s most expensively filled trolleys.
For food, don’t go past Din Tai Fung, Taiwan’s famous jiaozi chain 0755 8629 8000 which has a shop on level B2.
It’s conveniently situated opposite Windows on the World above the Shi Jie Zhi Chuang Metro.
Address: Shennan Ave Nanshan opposite Windows of the World
Open 10 am 10 pm Sunday to Thursday, 10 am 11.30 pm Friday and Saturday 0755 8629 8000
Metro: Shi Jie Zhi Chuang lines 1 and 2 Buses: 26, 36, 369, 121
SHENZHEN MAP ENGLISH VERSION Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide