STREET SCULPTURE SHENZHEN
There are excellent street sculptures all over Shenzhen. Our favourite is in Shennan Ave to the east of the entrance of Windows of the World. Several granite blocks are arranged in such a way as to separate discrete sitting areas under banyan trees and interspersed amongst these areas are bronze statues. They include people sitting and reading the paper; you can sit beside them and imitate them if you like; rampaging bulls the symbol of Shenzhen and even several sets of lovers.
Other favourites include the racing horses of OCT near the metro, the flute players outside the Party Committee Headquarters at Futian opposite Terminal One, and the famous bull outside the Stock Exchange.
Keep an eye out for this sculpture as you travel the city.
SHENZHEN ZHUHAI MAP Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide