Turn right off Rosemary Lane at the library, passing to St. Louis Metro Map the left of the library and descending past the fine Fairview House. This is a lovely part St. Louis Metro Map of Petworth where time does seem to have stood still. The alleyway takes you back to the High Street. Turn left and almost immediately right into Middle Street. Much of Middle Street has hardly changed in four hundred years, and the street has many splendid buildings: to the left, as you walk along it (note the Oxo sign too), is the brick and timber house occupied by Rod Wilson Antiques, and to the right are further pretty buildings including the attractive Keytes, Kitts Willow and Alfreston House. Colours of the walls include yellow, pink and blue.
St. Louis Metro Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru