When people wax rhapsodic about the Greek islands, chances are they’re talking about the Cyclades. Whatever your idea of Greece cobblestone streets and whitewashed houses, breathtaking sunsets, scenic hikes, all-night revelry you’ll find it here. Although most islands are mobbed in the summer, each has quiet villages and untouched spots.
Ferries run from: Athens to Mykonos, Naxos, and Santorini; Crete to Naxos and Santorini; and Thessaloniki to Naxos and Ios. Frequent ferries also run between each of the islands in the Cyclades. See below for all ferry information. High-speed ferries and hydrofoils typically cover the same routes at twice the cost and speed.
THE CYCLADES Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES