I just love how you can see all of these animals that only come out at night. They’re nocturnal, and this is the best way to see them. There’s no experience like this. Little India is such a unique little place. You feel like you are in India. You can smell the food. There’s the color, the people, the expat’s guide to where to live in Singapore it’s just so vibrant. It’s not a great city unless it has a China Town going through all the little market stalls.
Eating traditional Chinese food. And then taking a trishaw through China town. Woohoo! the expat’s guide to where to live in Singapore The cable cart over to Sentosa Island only takes about 15 minuets and the views are spectacular.
We’re here, let’s explore. I am surrounded by fish in this tunnel. We have had such a fun time here in Singapore. From parks to culture to gardens. This city really does have something for everybody.
Upper Bukit Timah
Singapore Map Tourist Attractions
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mandapa A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Reviews: Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang – Map of Cambodia – Where to Stay in Cambodia
- The Datai, Langkawi MALAYSIA
- Honeymoon at Domaine des Etangs FRANCE
- Travel to Carneros Resort And Spa NAPA VALLEY, CALIFORNIA