SOUTH SOUND Surf and turf is a surefi re classic at the circa-1908 Grand Old House, Grand Cayman’s fi rst upscale restaurant. Toast the sunset with Plantation martinis in the private gazebo, aglow in twinkle lights, and be sure to ask about feeding.
SEVEN MILE BEACH Book a deluxe oceanfront room with a view at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa. At its Hibiscus Spa, the Couples Escape ($300 plus gratuity) begins with a 30-minute soak in a private hot tub, followed by a massage. From $399.
NORTH SIDE The Blue Iguana Safari ($30 per person, including entry to QE II Botanic Park) is the optimal way to get an up-close look at these endangered lizards, found on Grand Cayman only. A portion of the fee benefi ts the Blue Iguana Safari.
The Top 3 Things to Do in Grand Cayman Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Santa Fe: The City That Never Sleeps
- A Tourist’s Guide To Roswell: What To Do, Where To Stay And Where To Eat
- Sa Pobla – A Travel Guide For Every Destination
- Sa Coma Travel Guide for Tourist, Map of Sa Coma
- Guide To St. Lucia: Saint Lucian Travel Guide