You must then retrace your steps to continue. Having passed Toronto Map Tourist Attractions through the gate, you continue along a reasonably well-defined path, a small patch of Toronto Map Tourist Attractions woodland immediately to your right, and shortly cross under a line of pylons. You now continue forward along what is a clear path which initially goes south of east then swings in a more easterly direction. This is superb walking, on a good straight path with a reassuring fence to your right and increasingly good views ahead to the Adur valley with which you will soon be reunited. The coastline, including the high-rise buildings of Brighton and the soaring walls of Lancing College Chapel, makes an impressive prospect to your right. You aim unerringly for the little plantation marked on the map as Coombehead Wood.
Toronto Map Tourist Attractions Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru