Pueblo, Colorado has a lot to offer its visitors in terms of shopping and restaurants. But it also has some hidden gems that not many people know about. In this blog post, I will be discussing the top five places in Pueblo to visit.
Map of Pueblo
If you’re looking for a unique place to visit in Pueblo, CO, you should definitely check out some of the local attractions. From old-town squares to off-the-beaten-path breweries, here are four of the most interesting places to visit in Pueblo.
Where Are The Most Interesting And Unique Places To Visit In Pueblo, CO Photo Gallery
What to see and do
There are many interesting and unique places to visit in Pueblo, CO. Here are five of our favorites:
1) The Pueblo Museum of Art is a great place to visit for arts lovers. The museum has a wide range of art from throughout history and across different cultures. If you’re a fan of contemporary art, the museum also has a good selection of that too.
2) The Fremont County Courthouse is an interesting place to visit because it’s one of the oldest courthouses in the United States. It’s been used for judicial proceedings since 1876 and is one of the most photographed courthouses in Colorado.
3) Old Town Pueblo is a vibrant part of the city that’s full of history and culture. It’s home to many restaurants, shops, and boutiques, and it’s definitely worth checking out if you’re in town.
4) Red Rocks Canyon National Conservation Area is another great place to visit if you’re interested in nature. The park features some beautiful red rocks which can be seen from miles away. It’s also home to some cool hiking trails and lakes.
How to get there
There are many ways to get to Pueblo, CO. The most direct route is usually via I-25, but there are plenty of other options as well. You can fly into the Pueblo Memorial Airport or drive up from the south.
If you’re looking for a more scenic route, take Highway 46 east to Highway 50 and drive north. Alternatively, take I-25 north to Colorado Springs then take Highway 68 west to Pueblo. No matter which route you choose, you’re bound to find at least one interesting place to visit on your trip.
Below are some of our favorite places in Pueblo:
1. Cement Works Museum – This museum is dedicated to the history of cement and its production in Pueblo. It includes a collection of vintage machinery and equipment, as well as exhibits on the chemical and engineering aspects of cement production.
2. Palace Theatre – This historic theater was built in 1915 and features beautiful murals and a Spanish tile roof. It has been used for performances both large and small, including opera and symphony concerts.
Restaurants and Shopping
If you’re looking for someplace new to explore in Pueblo, Colorado, be sure to check out some of the most interesting and unique restaurants and shops in town. Here are a few places that should definitely be on your list:
1. The Flying Saucer- This restaurant is one of the coolest in Pueblo, and it’s not just because of the UFO-themed decor. The menu features all kinds of eclectic food, from Asian noodles to pizza topped with grilled chicken and black beans. If you’re looking for something different, this is the place for you.
2. Brewed Awakenings- This shop is a must-visit for beer lovers. It’s home to more than 100 different craft beers from all around the world, as well as wine and cider options. If you’re feeling adventurous, check out the store’s rotating selection of canned beers.
3. The Gilded Goat- This antique store is definitely worth a visit if you’re in Pueblo for any length of time. It’s home to an impressive collection of furniture, artworks, and jewelry from all over the world.
If you’re looking for a place to stay in Pueblo, CO, check out the following accommodations: Crowne Plaza Hotel & Suites – Downtown Pueblo
The Lodge at Pueblo West
The Inn at Pueblo Center
Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa
Pueblo West Bed and Breakfast
The Harrison House B&B.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Boulogne-sur-Mer Travel Guide: A Collection Of Maps
- Map of Nevers – How To Tour A City With Purpose
- More Things To Do In Moutier, Switzerland
- Map of Mountain View – Mountain View Travel Guide – The Cultural Capital of Silicon Valley
- The Best Places To Travel In Maryland For A Day Trip – Maryland Map