Zion National Park is in the very southwestern corner of Utah. Kolob Canyons is located in the park’s northwest corner and reached by taking Exit 40 off of I-15. Zion Canyon, the park’s most popular area, is accessed via UT-9. Directions to Zion Canyon are provided below.
From Las Vegas (167 miles): Head east on I-15 through St. George, UT, all the way to Exit 16 for UT-9 toward Hurricane/Zion National Park. Take UT-9 east 32 miles to Zion Canyon Visitor Center.
From Salt Lake City (312 miles): Head south on I-15 to exit 27 for UT-17 for Toquerville/Hurricane. Turn left at UT-17 S/UT-228. After 6 miles turn left onto UT-9, which leads into the park.
From Kanab/Grand Canyon (42/248 miles): Head north on US-89. Turn left at UT-9 W, which leads into the park. Visitors with large vehicles: please refer to the Scenic Drives section for information regarding access to Zion – Mount Carmel Tunnel.
Zion National Park Guide for Tourist Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Colorado Springs Travel Guide For Tourist- Map Of Colorado Springs
- The Ultimate Travel Guide For Ireland: A Map Of The Nation’s Best Destinations
- Greece Travel Guide – Places to Visit, Nightlife And Culture
- Tourist Guide To South Africa: A Complete Travel Guide
- A Travel Guide To Slovakia: The Best Destinations, Tips & Maps