Zion National Park is in the very southwestern corner of Utah. Kolob Canyons is located in the park’s northwest corner and reached by taking Exit 40 off of I-15. Zion Canyon, the park’s most popular area, is accessed via UT-9. Directions to Zion Canyon are provided below.
From Las Vegas (167 miles): Head east on I-15 through St. George, UT, all the way to Exit 16 for UT-9 toward Hurricane/Zion National Park. Take UT-9 east 32 miles to Zion Canyon Visitor Center.
From Salt Lake City (312 miles): Head south on I-15 to exit 27 for UT-17 for Toquerville/Hurricane. Turn left at UT-17 S/UT-228. After 6 miles turn left onto UT-9, which leads into the park.
From Kanab/Grand Canyon (42/248 miles): Head north on US-89. Turn left at UT-9 W, which leads into the park. Visitors with large vehicles: please refer to the Scenic Drives section for information regarding access to Zion – Mount Carmel Tunnel.
Zion National Park Guide for Tourist Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THE KANDY HOUSE KANDY, SRI LANKA BEAUTIFUL BEACHES, HISTORIC TEA TANGALLE, SRI LANKA PLANTATIONS, IMPRESSIVE SAFARIS
- A HOLIDAY TO CLUB LA SANTA IN LANZAROTE
- IL SERENO LAKE COMO, ITALY SET ON THE LAKE’S SOUTH-EASTERN SHORE
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- PINE CLIFFS ALGARVE, PORTUGAL AS RELAXING WAYS TO ARRIVE AT THE BEACH GO