Alberta Honey Producers Coop Map Edmonton
Location: 70 Alberta Avenue, Spruce Grove. From Hwy 16A, turn south on Golden Spike Road and turn west at the first turn onto Alberta Avenue.
Info: Open from March to October, Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; from November 1 until the end of February, Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tours are free of charge; however, there is a nominal fee if you want to roll your own beeswax candle. Individuals interested in tours should call ahead to make sure a guide is available. Group tours can also be pre-arranged throughout the year, except during a two-week shutdown period in July. 780-962-5573; www.beemaid.com.
Called the Honey Processing Capital of Canada, Spruce Grove is home to the Alberta Honey Producers Co-op, where Bee Maid products are produced from the clover-flavoured honey collected by western prairie beekeepers. A tour through the Bee Maid plant will leave you longing to dip your finger into a bowl of sweet, sticky honey. Fortunately, a trip through the gift shop offers the opportunity to satisfy this desire. The store also contains items of interest to cooks and candle makers.
Alberta Honey Producers Coop Map Edmonton Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THE KANDY HOUSE KANDY, SRI LANKA BEAUTIFUL BEACHES, HISTORIC TEA TANGALLE, SRI LANKA PLANTATIONS, IMPRESSIVE SAFARIS
- A HOLIDAY TO CLUB LA SANTA IN LANZAROTE
- IL SERENO LAKE COMO, ITALY SET ON THE LAKE’S SOUTH-EASTERN SHORE
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- PINE CLIFFS ALGARVE, PORTUGAL AS RELAXING WAYS TO ARRIVE AT THE BEACH GO