Follow alongside the field, keeping the fence to your left Campinas Map Tourist Attractions , then shortly use a stile to cross into the field and proceed along the field edge in Campinas Map Tourist Attractions the same direction, the fence now on your right. This is really nice walking, the South Downs escarpment looking particularly impressive from here. Stay with the fence, which now goes round to the right, and you soon arrive at the track that you were on earlier, linking Cowdray Ruins with Easebourne.
Turn left and proceed past the stables downhill, going over the crossroads of tracks and forward onto the metal driveway leading you to the ruins. Turn right here on a signed path that brings you back to North Street in Midhurst. Now you need to decide where to pub away the evening – assuming any landlord will tolerate your own particular brand of Mud Crunch that nestles on the soles of your boots.
Campinas Map Tourist Attractions Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru