All around were snow-capped mountains. It felt good China rail travel to be in the saddle again. Under its saddle the horse wore a wool blanket which China rail travel covered its back, as did many of the other horses being galloped on their morning’s errands.
Without these rugs their sweat would cause chills in the icy wind. My steed’s hooves thudded gently over the dried-up marshland grass and moss which held tiny yellow and blue flowers. As grazing goes, the grass was short-cropped and it would be hard work for any animal to eat his fill, yet all over the plain I could see herds of grazing cattle, horses and sheep.
China rail travel Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru