I felt pleased to leave Urumchi. As we drew away China travel to from the belching factory chimneys we emerged on to a flat plain, sandy but with scrub China travel to plants, and far beyond the flatness on both horizons were snow-capped mountains. It seemed strange to be in a hot desert with such a view. The man who’d been fighting now began to sing a mournful-sounding dirge, which droned on for half an hour before he suddenly became merry and broke into more tuneful song. The sandy wastes gave way to arid grasslands, where we saw a herd of camels. They were in poor condition after the winter and their humps were flopped emptily over sideways.
China travel to Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mandapa A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- Reviews: Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang – Map of Cambodia – Where to Stay in Cambodia
- The Datai, Langkawi MALAYSIA
- Honeymoon at Domaine des Etangs FRANCE