The only problem was the amount of sand in it which China travel winter kept crunching between my teeth. I wondered if this was a foretaste of what was to China travel winter come.
In the afternoon the singing man continued his semi-tuneful chant, and the other passengers nodded off to sleep, though I found that impossible with the lurching and swaying of the bus. My neighbour’s head kept falling on my shoulder which didn’t bother me but she awoke and felt very embarrassed about it.
So I folded my cardigan as a pillow between us, but she sat bolt upright and refused to make use of it. She couldn’t speak any Chinese, only Uighur, and I realised that if I wanted to talk with my fellow passengers, I was going to have to learn a bit of Uighur.
China travel winter Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru