COPPER FALLS STATE PARK MAP WISCONSIN
This state park in northern Wisconsin has two lakes and an 8-mile stretch of the Bad River, with waterfalls and a couple of steep canyons. The forest is of hemlock and cedar, maple and aspen. Deer, bear, and coyote are among the area’s wildlife.
Activities: In the park are seven miles of hiking trails, including a section of the North Country Trail (see entry page 305), and also 14 miles of cross-country ski trails. Fishing is available along the river. Pets are not allowed on trails.
Camping Regulations: Backpack camping is restricted to one designated area, located along a trail near the river. Fires are allowed in fire rings. A fee is charged for camping each night. Advance reservations by mail are available and recommended.
For Further Information: Copper Falls State Park, Box 438, Mellen, WI 54546; (715)274-5123.
COPPER FALLS STATE PARK MAP WISCONSIN Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- The 10 Best American National Parks to Visit
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives