Sheep are used for weed control and are protected from coyotes Ecuador Map Tourist Attractions by Floyd. The winery and tasting room lie beyond two ranch-style gates and at the Ecuador Map Tourist Attractions end of a long road bordered by vineyards. Leading to the tasting room on the ground floor of a two-story complex is a wooden pergola that bisects a lawn and patio set with tables and chairs.
Flower beds edge the grass, and half barrels planted with New Zealand flax and trailing succulents line the shaded path to the tasting room door. An equine theme informs the decor of the intimate room, where tan plantation shutters filter sunlight and Saltillo floor tiles enhance the western flavor. A framed photo of three wild mustangs mirrors the winery’s logo horse as it gallops across hats, T-shirts, and wine bottles.
Ecuador Map Tourist Attractions Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru