LAKE MINERAL WELLS STATE PARK MAP TEXAS
Located in north-central Texas, this state park surrounds 640-acre Lake Mineral Wells.
Activities: There are 21 miles of trails here for hiking and backpacking, including a 12-mile trail which is also open to horses and mountain bikes. Rock climbing is available, and climbers must check in at park headquarters. Canoes may be rented for use on the lake. Fishing is also possible.
Camping Regulations: Backpacking campsites are located at the end of a 2.5 mile trail, and primitive camping is restricted to this area. Campfires are not allowed, so a stove is necessary for cooking. Water must be carried in.
For Further Information: Lake Mineral Wells State Park, Route 4, Box 39-C, Mineral Wells, TX 76067; (817)328-1171.
LAKE MINERAL WELLS STATE PARK MAP TEXAS Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Map of New York City – New York City Guide And Statistics
- Map of San Francisco – San Francisco Map Free
- Coolest Countries in the World to Visit