LAKE MINERAL WELLS STATE PARK MAP TEXAS
Located in north-central Texas, this state park surrounds 640-acre Lake Mineral Wells.
Activities: There are 21 miles of trails here for hiking and backpacking, including a 12-mile trail which is also open to horses and mountain bikes. Rock climbing is available, and climbers must check in at park headquarters. Canoes may be rented for use on the lake. Fishing is also possible.
Camping Regulations: Backpacking campsites are located at the end of a 2.5 mile trail, and primitive camping is restricted to this area. Campfires are not allowed, so a stove is necessary for cooking. Water must be carried in.
For Further Information: Lake Mineral Wells State Park, Route 4, Box 39-C, Mineral Wells, TX 76067; (817)328-1171.
LAKE MINERAL WELLS STATE PARK MAP TEXAS Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Coolest Countries in the World to Visit
- Travel to Santorini, Greece
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- The 10 Best American National Parks to Visit
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE